A few random thoughts on aging:
- Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
- The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
- Some people try to turn back their odometers.
Not me, I want people to know “why” I look this way.
I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved.
- When you feel dissatisfied and would like to return to the days of your youth, think of Algebra.
- You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.
- One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it’s such a nice change from being young.
Ah, being young is beautiful,
But being old is comfortable.
- First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
It’s worse when you forget to pull it down.
- Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft.
Today, it’s called golf
Print This Post
Posted in Funnies | No Comments »