Print This Post Print This Post

Your Dental Fillings Could Be Poisoning You!

Written by Wellness Club on May 13, 2008 – 1:19 pm -

[Nurse Mark note: this article is a reprint of a HealthBeat Newsletter originally published on Aug 8th 2007 – which can be found here. We feel this important information deserves to be brought forward.]

Still have “Silver Fillings” in your teeth? - You won’t want to after seeing this!
We warned readers about the dangers of conventional dental treatment in nearly a year ago in the HealthBeat newsletter Three Hidden Causes of Disease Lurking in Your Mouth .That newsletter generated a lot of response – including one very angry letter from a dentist in California who is obviously a good little ADA clone – he said that we were all wrong and he would like to testify against us at a malpractice trial!Well, fast forward a bit: we are still not in court – and there is an organization of dentists called the International Academy of Oral Medicine and
who agrees with us that mercury amalgams are toxic and they have produced a rather shocking video that proves it.
We work with a local holistic dentist whom we trust to remove mercury amalgams safely - contact us for more information on this health-restoring procedure.

  Teeth = Poisonous Gas

This video shows toxic mercury vapor outgassing from an amalgam dental filling. It is Odorless, colorless and tasteless — but it casts a shadow in black light!

  Your Dental Fillings Could Be Poisoning You!

  Click on the image above to view the video

Print This Post Print This Post
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Posted in Dental Health, Family Health, Senior Health | No Comments »

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No information on this website is intended as personal medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor's care.